This week on Swoon-Worthy Heroes, I thought you might be getting sick of my opinion…
So, to shake things up, I invited three of my friends by to tell us who they’ve been swooning over lately. Please let me introduce these awesome women to you…
Crystal Biby created Crystal Blogs Books nearly four years ago and has been sharing her love of romance with the world ever since. A former Avon Addict, Crystal crushes on all genres, but her heart really starts hammering for dark, angsty heroes… Like Malcolm Saint from Katy Evans’s Manwhore.
- “Dibs” – He knows what he wants and from the moment he saw Rachel, he had to have her.
- Although he is sexy as sin, he’s also extremely guarded. Yes, he is a womanizer to the extreme, he’s that way because he’s been broken in the past and he refuses to let that happen again.
- His friendship/sexual relationship with Rachel awakens his heart and he finds himself quickly wanting something much deeper with her, something that he tries to get Rachel to agree with.
To check out Crystal’s full review of Manwhore (for those of you like me who have not devoured this book) just click here.
And did you know, that the cover reveal for the third book in the Manwhore series just went up March third? Yum!
Our next opinionated Miss is Crystal Perkins, a voracious reader and crazy productive author of NA, YA, and Horror. In the last two years, she has released twenty-one NA romances and Romantic Suspense novels and two short horror stories. She is currently working on her third series, and an independent YA novel, and says that a hero that honors loyalty above all really gets her…A hero like Ryker Evans from Sawyer Bennett’s sexy contemporary romance, Ryker.
Still, I stayed the course and she gave me these Swoon Worthy Qualities for Ryker…
- He’s a sweet and sexy single dad.
- He never wavers in his commitment to Gray, the heroine.
- He speaks his mind, in and out of the bedroom.
My last (but certainly not least) buddy is the funny Jodi Linton, who writes sexy, contemporary romance for Entangled Publishing. Jodi is working on her second series, The Dirty Sinners Motorcycle Club, and her first book in it, Rebel Love, is available now. In her spare time, Jodi prefers tortured heroes with a sense of humor, which was why Brody Kane from Kate Meader’s Tall Dark and Texan series, Taking the Score, hit the mark for her.
And now, everyone, meet Brody and Swoon because…
- He’s a sexy geek.
- He’s compassionate.
- He puts the heroines needs before his own (like buying her cat Kevin the expensive cat food) although he’s not a big cat dude.
Wanna add this sexy, hot nerd to your Goodreads? Just click here!
And to catch up on Jodi’s hilarious Laney Briggs series or her smokin’ DSMC series, start here.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Swoon-Worthy Heroes and I have just one question for you…
Which Hero sounded the most Swoon-Worthy and why?
An obsessive bookworm, Codi Gary likes to write sexy small-town contemporary romances with humor, grand gestures, and blush-worthy moments. When she’s not writing, she can be found reading her favorite authors, squealing over her must-watch shows, and playing with her children. She lives in Idaho with her family. Codi can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and CodiGaryBooks.com.