In my newest release Wolf Unleashed (SWAT Series), we get to see how Lacey Barton, veterinarian by occupation, heroine by nature, becomes The One true love for Dallas Police Department SWAT Officer—and werewolf—Alex Trevino. Their story will make you laugh, cry, sigh, and completely fall in love with them.
Now that Lacey and Alex are together, and she’s officially part of The Pack, here are ten things on their holiday to-do list!
- This will be Lacey and Alex’s first Christmas together, so they’ll spend the morning lazing around the apartment treating themselves to breakfast in bed, then exchange gifts.
- Later, they’ll head over to spend the day with the extended Pack family at the SWAT compound, along with their two dogs, Tuffie and Leo, for Christmas dinner. That means lots of food on the grill with some smokers and deep-fryers to boot. Werewolves eat a lot, so there are going to be enough turkey, burgers, hot dogs, and barbecue to feed an army.
- A party at the SWAT compound wouldn’t be a party without playing some volleyball. Alex and the other guys are going to need some exercise to burn off all those extra calories, right? Since it’s Christmas, it’s probably going to be cold outside, but something tells me the SWAT hunks will be taking their shirts off anyway.
- After the game, they’ll head inside to exchange presents with family and friends, which now includes the entire extended SWAT family. Because there are so many people, the gifts are typically small, but meaningful.
- While Lacey isn’t off from work and the veterinary clinic is closed for the holiday, after the party, she and Alex stop by to check on the animals to make sure they’re all doing okay.