Illegitimate daughter of an English earl
Abducted to Scotland at age 14
No family, no reputation…
Heir to an honorable Highland laird
Can’t believe how well tomboy Kate can fight
About to learn how much of a woman she really is
Scotland is seething with plots, the vengeful Gordons are spoiling for a fight, and the neighboring clans are at each other’s throats. All it takes is a passionate hellion with a penchant for reckless adventure to ignite the Highlands once more.
My Five favorite Romances you should read
Now that is nearly impossible to answer. My husband would love if I settled on just five…he says the shelves would thank me…lol.
So, some titles that stick to my mind…
- Mackenzie’s Mountain by Linda Howard—One of my old favorites.
- The Crossfire series by Sylvia Day—Sylvia really captivated me with this saga.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon—Love it!
- The Operator֫—Not a romance but I’m enjoying the story.
- Skye O’Malley—I cut my teeth on this one. Beatrice Small took me on an adventure and it’s still one of the books I go back and read.
Reading is like going to a well-stocked wine cellar. There are so many wonderful tastes and delights in there. You pick one out depending on the moment, the meal it’s to be paired with, and the friends who are there to share the moment. Books are a lot like that. One type of story suits the season, while another resonates with your mood, and yet a different one will touch you with how well it fits in with the circumstances of your life at that moment. I know for myself, when I’m reading on the beach or vacation, I want a great story, some humor but not so much a life and death situation. While in the middle of a snow storm, bring me those Navy Seals!
I hope you enjoy Highland Hellion!