I’m a lifelong St. Louis Cardinals fan, but I love watching games even if my RedBirds aren’t playing. Pitching duels, high scoring games, the long ball, I’ll sit through anything. Even a rain delay. Naturally, I also enjoy the sexiness on the field.
So here are my top 5 sexy baseball players who don’t play for the Cardinals:
- Kris Bryant – 3rd baseman for Chicago Cubs – just look at those eyes. It also helps that he’s one hell of a player. His batting stance is almost perfect.
- Derek Jeter – former shortstop for New York Yankees – no list is complete without Jeter who seems to get better with age. Retirement suits him.
- Kevin Kiermaier – center fielder for Tampa Bay Rays – I watch the Rays when I can. For good reason.
- Dustin Ackley – 2nd baseman for Los Angeles Angels – The crooked smile is stuff novels are made of.
- David Freese – 3rd baseman for Pittsburgh Pirates – Okay this is a bit of a cheat since Freese was the hero of the Cardinals 2011 World Series run, but he plays for the enemy now so…