I shouldn’t even have to explain why we’re so excited for this one. It is impossible not to devour a Terry Spear book. Between the dazzling shifters, intense romance, and high stakes action everywhere, we end up taking books like Billionaire in Wolf’s Clothing everywhere we go. So, yeah, we’re pretty excited about this Q&A! And you should be too!
What are your five favorite movies with romance or romantic elements?
- Romancing the Stone—I loved that she was a romance author and was boohooing after the end of the book where she, as the heroine, is kissing the hunky hero. And then she ends up in the jungle with a very unlikely hero, who’s not heroic at all.
- The Princess Bride—he loved her no matter how the princess treated him, and was the Dread Pirate Roberts, in a hilarious way. They were so cute together.
- Prince of Persia—such an unlikely pairing with the thief boy and the princess, and the oh-so-close kisses that were driving me crazy. Loved it.
- Edge of Tomorrow—he’s soooo arrogant, and when he has to repeat his mission over and over until he gets it right, he falls in love with the woman who won’t open her heart to him.
- Oblivion—he thinks he’s married, wants something more than what he’s got in this futuristic world—a love of the past and he continues to have memories of a woman he loves.