Sarah Castille has a new book out today in her Sinner’s Tribe series, Sinner’s Steel! Sarah stops by to answer our questions during her release day!
If you could only read five books for the rest of your life, what five books would they be, and why?
Hmmm. That’s a tough one. If my Kindle could count as a book, I’d pick that, but I suppose that might be cheating.
1. Madeline Sheehan’s Undeniable because right now I’m reading and writing bikers and this book breaks all the rules. It is an epic love story about two people who shouldn’t be together but who can’t stay apart.
2. J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series ‘cause I love all the brothers and their amazing world (I know it is more than one book, but you can’t read just one!)
3. Anne Rice’s The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, because you have to have something naughty.
4. Frances Hodgson Burnett’s A Little Princess, because you have to have something nice, and also it was the first story that really swept me away.
5. Leonard Cohen’s Stranger Music, because of the painful beauty of his words.
FIRST ROMANCE (AKA My First Time):
What was the first romance novel you read?
Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander
What do you remember about it?
Jamie. Jamie. Jamie. Jamie.
What did you like most about it?
What did you like least about it?
I didn’t like the fact it ended and I couldn’t get my hands on the second book right away.
Have you ever reread it? If you did, how do you feel about it now?
I never reread books, but I suspect I would love it just as much.
Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset – maybe it’s an age thing, but I love fading beauty.
Angst or humor?
Angst in books; humor in real life.
Tea or coffee?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Preferably coffee with Jamie (see above)
Wine or beer?
Wine, usually white, unless I’m in a biker bar, then it has to be beer.
Scruff, beard, or clean-shaven?
I like my bad boys with a bit of scruff, but not too much.
Jeans or a suit?
Jeans – preferably faded, torn, not too baggy, or best of all…off.
Car or motorcycle?
Motorcycle definitely! Especially for “research” purposes, natch.
HE’S HELL ON WHEELS.
Tall, dark, and dangerously handsome, Zane “Tracker” Colter is the strong, silent type of tattooed muscle biker who drives women wild. But as a master of strategy for the outlaw MC club, Sinner’s Tribe, he doesn’t have time to play around with groupies and biker chicks-especially when he can’t stop thinking about Evie, the girl who got away…
SHE’S PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Evie’s been in love with Zane ever since they were children-until he broke her heart and disappeared. Now he’s back in her life, bigger and badder than ever. Zane is stunned by how beautiful and confident Evie’s become, using her artistic talent to customize motorcycles. He wants her so bad, he’d ride through fire to win her back. There’s one problem: Evie is dating his deadliest rival-the leader of the Black Jacks-and if Evie and Zane hook up, there’ll be hell to pay…
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sarah Castille writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies. Sarah can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, Tsu, and SarahCastille.com.