What was your favorite aspect of pulling all of this story together? I loved the ending where I got to bring everything together and tie up all of the fun parts of the story. I really love happily ever afters!
Most frustrating? The parts I had to cut. ☹ This book came in long and we needed to cut out some sections and that’s always hard.
If you could only read five books for the rest of your life, what five books would they be, and why?
- Can I count the Harry Potter series as one book??? Because I could read those forever. They are my favorite books. I love the idea of an average kid getting a chance to go to magic school and be a wizard and the writing is just out of this world.
- One of the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich—she’s my favorite author and those books always make me laugh.
- The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells. This book touched my heart and changed me in profound ways. I loved this book.
- Outlander- this one is nice and chunky and takes a long time to read and lets you live in the world of Claire and Red Jamie for a long time
- Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg- I love the small town worlds that she builds and the feel good feels of all of her books.