What are your five favorite movies with romance or romantic elements?
Did you have any of these scenes in mind when writing scenes from your latest release?
I actually try not to read books or watch movies from the same genre when I’m writing. I prefer to keep my ideas fresh, though every romance book or movie is, of course, filed away in my memory, contributing to characterization and plot!
Who are your book boyfriends? (list a maximum of five) What do you like about them? What characteristics do they share with the hero from your latest release?
My top five book boyfriends… hmm. This list is always rotating, but right now I would have to say:
- Bren from the Beyond series by Kit Rocha, because he’s an alpha male, but not a stereotype
- Mac from Natural law by Joey W. Hill, because there is something so beautiful about the way he gives up control to the right woman—and only the right woman.
- Wyatt from Caught Up in You by Roni Loren, because he’s not at all what he seems to be on the surface.
- Alex from Tempted by Megan Hart… I’ve never been able to put my finger on why I love this character so much, but I do. Maybe because he challenges the hero to admit what she really wants and who she really is, but in the most delicious of ways?
- Daemon in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, because only Katie could bring out his true self.